We are looking for a motivated team member with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. It does not matter if you are junior or senior. We are willing to train and would like to hire a new colleague who is interested in learning about venture capital, start– ups and business development.
You will join a team of talented lawyers striving to understand and create value invarious technology projects and helping them in their rapid growth worldwide.This means helping on a variety of legal matters, including M&A, corporate structuring, employment matters and commercial contracts, but also continuous development of skills and knowledge and innovative ways of cooperation and delivering value to technology projects.
What we offer:
- Exceptional experience and development of your skills in creative fields (not only) of law, such as M&A, investments in startups, joint ventures, IP/IT protection
- Competitive salary reflecting your motivation and maturity
- Long term cooperation
- Energy and team’s focus on value creation and impact
What we expect of you:
- Czech University Master´s degree of law
- Experience with or interest in corporate law, M&A, transactions
- 1 – 2 years working experience as legal associate or in-house lawyer is beneficial
- Communications skills towards team members, ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks of others based on their urgency and relevance
- Sharing knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Czech or Slovak language
- Aligned with our values
- Providing day-to-day legal support to the corporate, M&A, transaction team of the technology start-ups
- Participating on cross-border M&A projects, coordination of client´s group corporate housekeeping
- Drafting/negotiation of transaction and corporate documentation
We will be selecting from candidates based on CV and cover letter. What follows:
- First Interview via telephone/zoom
- Case study
- Second interview with senior team member(s)
- Third interview with managing partner
What you might like about FERRO Legal
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At FERRO Legal we don´t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in result from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Soft skills couching sessions
- An easy - to -acces downtown office
- Free lunches up to 250 CZK, free beverage, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- Send us what makes you the best candidate! (Ideally your CV, Cover Letter)
- Contact person: Zuzana Harmanosova at email@example.com